Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Finished Nursery & Baby Stuff

Well, it's almost time. The nursery is basically finished. We just need to hang a wall lamp and maybe a mobile. Here are pics of the finished room:









Can't wait to put all the fun stuff to use :)

I also completed a few more knitted items for the babe. Remember THESE pants? I added a crocheted flower to them to girly them up a bit and have paired them with a hot pink onesie and these super cute shoes that my mom got:


I can't wait to get her in this outfit!

I loved these pants the first time I made them, so I decided to make another pair. This time in a more girly color (pink!). These will look cute with a whole bunch of the onesies I received as gifts. I also made a matching pair of mitts. Super easy to knit up and soooooo cute. Another one I can't wait to dress her up in:



It won't be much longer! I can't wait to meet her and hold her. Of course, she'll be taking up a whole lot of my time pretty soon so I may be away from the blog for a while. I have plenty of other things I want to make for her though, so hopefully I'll be back soon!

No comments: