Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Pictures . . . finally!



It's been awhile since I posted pictures. This is where we went camping this past weekend. Isn't is amazing? I couldn't believe how beautiful the lake was (Cliff Lake) and how clear the water was. If you block out the mountains and trees you'd almost think you were in the tropics! I posted these pics on our Man, Woman, Dog, House site as well. We had a great time camping with our friends. Weekends like that are what makes living out here so great. It took us an hour and a half, maybe two to get there, pitched a tent, set up a campfire and just relaxed. I am still getting used to sleeping in the wilderness though and didn't sleep too well on Friday. It was sooooo quiet and I'm used to having a fan on and earplugs in (Jim snores). It was great, although 2 days with no shower is about as long as I can stand. Actually, the only thing that starts to bug me is having my hands and face be so dirty. I hate the feeling of dirty hands, it drives me crazy. Anyhow . . . these pics are to lure my friends and family out for a visit :) I miss you all.

No comments: