Friday, June 08, 2007

Addict

So, I think I'm becoming a bit of a blog addict. There are sooooo many, many awesome sites out there. I just came across one today for a mag that sounds totally awesome. Most of you crafties probably already know about it, it's called ReadyMade. I think I might have to subscribe . . . although it could be totally bad for my already insatiable craft addiction. I've added a link to my list. Check it out sometime.

I've also added a link to our new family blog. We're having fun with the house and Bill and are trying to keep our friends and family up to speed with what we're up to. It's called "Man, woman, dog, house".

Check it.
S

1 comment:

Knitterella said...

Thanks for the tip on ReadyMade. I'm kind of afraid to go and see it though… my addition doesn't need any more fuel either! HA! :)

If you haven't already you should check out Adorn!

http://adornmag.com/blog/