Sunday, November 05, 2006

Updates & Mimes



Hi all. It's been awhile. Things have been semi-hectic with wedding plans, etc, but it's going well. We're making our invitations ourselves and we're still in the printing process, but I think it will progress smoothly.

I have recently been commissioned for a fun new project. My sister-in-law wants me to make 20 small journals for her to give as gifts to her clients after the new year. I made a prototype this weekend and am sending it to her. It's going to be great and a nice series once they are finished. I plan to take photos of them and post them and I am thinking I may add this type of book to my "Signature" series. It's slow going for the update to the LillyJean site, but I hope that I can pay it more attention after our wedding invitations have been sent out.

Jim and I were mimes for Halloween. It was fun and an easy costume to put together last minute. I've included a pic. Chao for now.

S

No comments: