Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Just saying "Hi"

Yo. It's been a little while. Thought I'd check in. I'm busy, busy with wedding plans and invitation designing. We're doing them all by hand ourselves so it's going to be a lot of work, but I think they'll be totally unique and awesome! I've been researching some new binding techniques for a guest book creation. I'm hoping I can make it without stressing out too bad.

We took a trip out to AZ a few weeks ago and comboed it with a wedding in WI. Good times. It was hot (100+) and sunny and great to have a week without work. I'm looking forward to our honeymoon, which is looking like it will be in Mexico. Sweet. I would love to know a little more Spanish before then, or do you think I can get by with "hola" and "quesidilla"? Not sure I spelled those right.

Well, it seems I've become very sleepy in the last few minutes. Off to slumberland I go . . .

No comments: