Monday, March 20, 2006

Spring is coming . . .

I believe that tomorrow marks the "official" first day of spring. Sweet. I can't wait for the green to start showing up again. Granted, snow-capped mountains are pretty spectacular, but would be even better with lush green trees below. I'd like to be able to set this blog up to include pictures. I'm going to check that out today/night and see if I can make it happen. I'm still working on my re-design, so by the time it is up and people are actually viewing these entries they'll probably be old and totally boring. Oh well.

I got an iTunes card for my birthday and am trying to decide what to buy. I feel so overwhelmed with all the new music out there these days. Oh, yeah, I should buy Cat Power. I've been meaning to and have been putting it off. That should use about 1/3 of the card. What else? Don't freak out, but I was considering a soundtrack from the TV show "One Tree Hill." Yes, I watch occassionally, but the "Friends with Benefit" CD that the character Payton puts together on the show looks pretty kick-ass. At least for a TV show soundtrack. We'll see . . .

No comments: