Saturday, March 18, 2006

First day

This is my first blog entry. I've never had a blog before, but thought it would be a fun addition to my site. The real reason I thought it would be a necessity is to begin my Bozeman TOP 10. Last night we went to the Eagle's Club. It was fantastic and I instantly knew I had to add it to my TOP 10 favorite things about Bozeman list. So far, it's a short list:

1. Duck pond on MSU campus.
2. Numerous outdoor ice skating rinks at parks around town.
3. Eagle's Club

So, now the real search is on. I'll be assessing the archives for places/things that may be list worthy that I have forgotten since first moving out here.

Today I also hope to begin updating my website-AGAIN! for the third or fourth or fifth time. I have doubts it will ever be exactly as I want it, but I will persist to make it better.

Visit often.
S

No comments: