Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Mommyhood has taken over

Well, here it is over 5 months after she arrived and I'm just now getting back to the blog. Sorry for the long absence. Mommyhood has taken over. She arrived on August 27th in the morning. 8 lb. 4 oz. 21.5" long. Healthy and perfect. We named her Alice and she's the sweetest little girl.

I have been able to finish a few projects since she was born and will post about them soon, but I thought that I should post some pics of the babe first. So, here she is!

All dressed up to come home. CLICK HERE for the post about her outfit.


Sporting the only hat I made that fit her. (3 weeks)


Feather & Fan in action. (1 month)


Rockin' out her purple booties. (1 month)


Modeling one of my LillyJean applique peasant tops. (8 weeks)


And here is a recent photo. Not modeling anything, just looking cute.(5 months)


Love her!

No comments: