Thursday, November 18, 2010

Aravis Cowl

Back in October we were downstate for a Michigan football game. I found out that Melynda of French Press Knits was doing a trunk show at Have You Any Wool? in Berkley. I decided I'd stop by and introduce myself. Melynda and I are connected in a few ways (through a college friend and a cousin). It was great to meet her in person. I also picked up a copy of her Aravis Cowl pattern and some Malabrigo yarn. I finished this last week. It is pretty sweet. I LOVE the color and the yarn is fantastic! The hood is such a sweet touch. Mine is a little snug when I have it up, but it's warm enough just as a cowl around my neck.

You should check out all the patterns French Press Knits offers and her great site! Also, if you are in Berkley, MI and looking for a great yarn shop, Have You Any Wool? is awesome!

So cozy . . .


Extra warmth


Cute hood action in the back.

No comments: