Monday, October 04, 2010

Let's Accessorize!

I'm gearing up for a Holiday Craft Show in Kalamazoo on November 6. If you're in the area, be sure to come by and say "hi," and do a little holiday shopping :)

I decided to add some accessories to my inventory. I've been playing around with baby shoes, hairbows and crocheted bracelets. Here is a sneak peak, so far, of what I'll be debuting at the show (keep your eyes out for possible leg warmers and hats as well!)

Baby Shoes
Soooooo cute! and the perfect addition to any of our pant or skirts outfits.





Hair Bows
No little girls outfit is complete without a hair accessory! I'm playing around with different variations on fabric flowers, and creating headbands, pony tail holders and clips.




Crocheted Button Bracelet Cuffs
I love these! You can wear one . . . or two . . . or three if you really want to get noticed. They are super soft and comfy and add just a bit of fun to any outfit. I plan to have these in adult and children's sizes.


No comments: