Saturday, January 06, 2007

Journal project






Yo! Happy New Year! So far 2007 is off to a good start. Wedding plans are being finalized, people are responding, it's going to be a fantastic party.

I finished a project I was commissioned to do by my sister-in-law. I've uploaded the photos so take a look. They are small journals, about 4.25" x 5.5". She asked me to make 20 of them. I think they turned out nice and I plan to add this style to my "Signature" collection of albums and journals. It feels good to finish such a large project and have it be successful.

I think we'll be hitting the mountain tomorrow for some skiing/snowboarding. We were going to go today, but the web site for the mountain said the wind speed on the ridge was 424 mph. What? We think that was a mistake, but it was really windy. Hopefully tomorrow will be calmer.

Later . . .

No comments: