Friday, August 18, 2006

Big Fishin'



Last weekend Jim's fam was in town. It was a riot having 18 relatives here for a visit. We did a lot of eating, drinking and we went fishing one day. It was my first time fly fishing with a guide and in a boat . . . and I kicked butt! This is a picture of me with my biggest fish of the day, a 19" rainbow trout. Isn't he pretty? I also caught and 18". The one pictured was quite fiesty. He jumped out of the water 3 times and I got a real rush reeling him in. I look forward to fishing again soon.

I'm steadily working on the photo albums. I have 9 finished and a couple of journals I made a while back that I'm going to sell. Tomorrow is the big move day. I'm hoping to get most of my stuff over to Jim's. Hopefully only to have a few things to take over next week. I have so much stuff for the garage sale. I hope we sell stuff. It's going to be kind of a hassle if we don't. We'll just have to figure out what to do with stuff before we can drop it off at the salvo or sacks.

I'm sleepy. It's late. I should go to bed. Check back soon for my next Trout Master catch :)

No comments: