I was amazingly able to squeeze in a short sewing session to make Alice an Easter dress. I used a couple of vintage pillow cases that my mother in law gave to me. The fabric was so springy, I couldn't resist.
To make the dress I took one of Alice's dresses, folded it in half length wise, laid it down on the fold of the fabric, traced around it and then cut out the pieces. I fully lined the dress, so I did the same thing with white fabric for the lining. I used snaps to connect the straps because I didn't have a pair of cute buttons that I liked, and I didn't really have the time to sew button holes. Overall I'm super happy with how it turned out, I just hope it fits her. I haven't tried it on her yet, but when I held it up to her it seemed like it might be a little snug around the chest. Here's hoping it will at least fit for the one day.