Saturday, April 03, 2010

Sneak Peek

I am gearing up for my first expo. A friend of mine organized the first baby expo here in Bozeman this spring and I signed on for a small booth/table. I'm bringing back my Lilly Jean brand name and have re-designed a logo (first image below). I'm working pretty hard and trying not to freak out about how much stuff I want to get done before May 15. Thought I should share a sneak peek of what I've been working on.

Lilly Jean Creatios logo


Onesie sets


I plan to sell these appliqued onesies and pants sets. My "theme" is elephants and birds and I'm working on using fabrics for boys and girls and some fabrics that I think could go boy or girl. I also am hoping to sell some letterpress shower invitations (pics to come later) and some crocheted toys. Hope you enjoy these "sneak peeks."

No comments: