Sunday, July 16, 2006

Engaged and stuff!



Jim and I got engaged! We are so excited! Looks like a February wedding, in Michigan. Of course, the details are in the works. We have also officially decided to stay out here in Bozeman for awhile. That really isn't new news, but thought I would share anyway. . . .

This past weekend we went to the rodeo-dee in Sheridan, WY with our friend Laura. She grew up there and her parents were so kind to let us stay with them at their house. We had sooo much fun, but it was soooooo hot. I think it was 105 when we went in to the rodeo. Totally sweating, but totally loving it :) Jim was decked out and totally looked like a real cowboy. I wore a snazzy out fit myself, but don't think I looked that authentic. Jim had on Wranglers. Following the awesome rodeo the town has a "street dance" which is just like a street festival with a couple of bands playing and booze and this thing called "butt darts." I'm going to leave it to your imagination to figure that one out and maybe one day I'll unveil the mystery. It is very entertaining :) We had such a great time and Laura and her parents were so generous. They cooked for us and bought us the tickets to the rodeo. It was a pretty special time. We might just have to go every year :) . . . .

I have almost received all of my supplies for my books. It is now safe for me to post a photo of one of my most recent creations since both couples I made albums for are married. The one included with this post is the same format that I will be recreating for selling at the FM. Bring on the book making :)

No comments: